The development team is pleased to announce RosettaCNC software version 1.8.6
Changelog da 1.8.5 a 1.8.6
- Improved UI features:
- Added G104 Motion Dynamics info in MDI panel.
- Added User Outputs AUX report in Board Monitor User Outputs panel .
- Current Tool/Slot and Offsets from # visible also if board not connected.
- Added Right mouse click on Alarm icon to reset current alarms management.
- Added automatically G-Code Editor focus when switch to G-Code Editor view.
- Added resizing of G-Code Editor in Main View with buttons to Hide/Restore editor.
- Improved GCode languange:
- Added expression bitwise operation & for bitwise AND.
- Added expression bitwise operation | for bitwise OR.
- Added expression bitwise operation ^ for bitwise XOR.
- Added new G100 P Aa Bb ... to call PLC internal functions.
- Added new G101 P to group/ungroup axes from interpolator.
- Added #5120: Interpolated/Grouped axes mask.
- Improved start & resume macros:
- Fixed Virtual Machine geometries displacement.
- Fixed G38.x when tool H corrector is enabled.
- Fixed dynamic instructions management.
- Fixed F keys in ATC Management.
- Fixed simulator toolpath creation.
- Fixed issue with floating-point comparisons.
- Fixed texts and translations.
- Added new firmwares for Board-A/B 1.42:
- Added G100 command support.
- Added G101 command support.
- Added management of analog inputs for spindle rpm, torque and ampere.
- Fix inconsistent dynamic data during execution.
- Changed Board-A/B OS to version 1.12.27:
- Fixed target speed calculation in very small Bezier joint.
The software keeps free for who have a RosettaCNC board, otherwise it can be evaluated without restrictions for 45 days.
It can be installed with Windows® XP, Windows® 7, Windows® 10 both 32 and 64 bit.